Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

One step down with patches

Featured Replies

I'm scared but also excited that I commit to NOPE. With less nicotine in my blood. 

  • Author

I'm terrified. To me nicotine feels like a lifeline. Ridicules I know but that's my old pattern and I'm soooo scared. 'Something will happen'.

Great stuff Evelyn.

 

I'm sure you will get there. Probably just do it and forget about it!

Sun not

Coming up

 

Earth turn flat? Only thing going to happen is you will wet the bed if drink too much water at night

 

Now get moving

Don't worry Evelyn, you will be OK, and get through this just like you did with everything else - you can do this!

  • Author

I'm having this HUGE mental craving.

Don't wet the bed!

  • Author

i won't

  • Author

Got my humor back, smile too

  • Author

Good but last nite my path slightly let go and I didn't even notice

Good but last nite my path slightly let go and I didn't even notice

Which means you do not need it at all! 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.