Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Parady of let it go in frozen

Featured Replies

Hahaha.

 

I love the Frozen dolls in the background.

That was so beautiful, it brought a tear to my eye!

Omg a tear?? You said you never got tears in your eyes. This is history folks.

That was hysterical...I didn't even see the movie yet but I loved this one...Jengels...even if you hate the movie ...this one may be worth it...ah the memories!

 

http://youtu.be/BJFxvToTozc

Lol, It could have been me and the frozen reference.  My youngest loves the snowman and reindeer!  My neighbor and her daughter live for the song, I HATE IT!!  It is on all the time and its just not that great of a song.  I saw this parody the other day, its pretty funny!  My only problem is even the musical tone of the song is frustrating and I can't even watch the parodies, haha

I have only heard the song once on the radio...maybe bc I live in TX?

That was hysterical...I didn't even see the movie yet but I loved this one...Jengels...even if you hate the movie ...this one may be worth it...ah the memories!

 

http://youtu.be/BJFxvToTozc

I LOVE this guy!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.