November 5, 201411 yr Poor wee man got his first real boo-boo. See beside his eye? His right (our left). He was trying to climb...yes climb! up a cabinet and fell over. I told his mama "Just wait until he's riding things down the stairs and jumping off furniture!"
November 5, 201411 yr Author Here I am, thrilled to be riding my jeep with Bakon's brother watching over me
November 5, 201411 yr Author Nana says I need a haircut....but mommy isnt ready to cut my baby locks. Check out my baby blue's though! :)
November 5, 201411 yr Wow.....look at our little maverick....he,s grown so much..... Your still my best boy.....aunty Doreen loves you honey thank you nana....for the pic,s..... Love you too. Xxxx
November 6, 201411 yr Oh my gosh those cheeks! Julie, scentsy has an 'autumn blazed maple,' if you haven't tried it yet, it's amazing. ;-)
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.