July 16Jul 16 I will be NOPIN!! in the wilderness at a beautiful lake doing some bonding with my granddaughter Millie. The group will be kayaking depending on how my heart handles it? Clean air at the base of Mt Baker. KTQ. Don't mess with my pickle...😎
July 16Jul 16 Author Ok we are hitting the road for the journey. It's raining with thunder and lightning but supposed to clear tomorrow? Everyone be safe and.... KTQ
July 19Jul 19 Author We are back. There were no smokers in our group but the group next to us were partying and puffing constantly. They were far enough that you couldn't even see their camp through the woods. It's amazing how my sense of smell can pick up on the odor even from that distance. My daughter said when we were camping and I would take a walk it didn't matter how far I was she could smell it! We all had a wonderful time. We caught and cooked up Crawfish and Sockeye salmon. The fires with s'mores and the incredible scenery while kayaking. 😎 Pictures to follow. Two weeks leaving for 10 days down the Pacific coast. Same group with the addition of my daughter from Montana and her family. KTQ
July 19Jul 19 Great stuff Stewie! Grand kids are THE BEST 🤩 We just attended the 4th Birthday Party for one of our Grandaughters and we have another to attend Aug 8th for our 1 year old Grandaughter. They are so inocent still and come out with the funniest observations about whatever it is they're into. Have a blast when you go on your next trip!!
July 20Jul 20 I agree Grandkids are special , enjoy every moment They grow up in a blink if a eye Well done Stewpot your doing great , 🐸
July 22Jul 22 Author Some pictures of the last trip. The mountain in the background is Shuksan. Edited July 22Jul 22 by Stewbum
August 2Aug 2 Author Locked and loaded, heading down the Pacific coast for ten days. More grandpa bonding time. 😎 Bringing my laptop but don't know if we will get service.
August 2Aug 2 Have a Great Time Stew!! Time with family is the BEST! Take advantage of it and have a blast! The nicodemon can't infect your thoughs when you have so much love around you! I don't know how I missed your previous post but those pictures you posted are beautiful. Looks like a great spot and what a time you must have had with your grand daughter & family!
August 2Aug 2 Have a wonderful time Stew!! 😁 Looking forward to seeing your pictures of that beautiful scenery of the Pacific Coast. How far down do you go? Do you go into Oregon? Enjoy the time with your family! I know you will do well with not smoking because you will be busy with your family! 😃
August 6Aug 6 On 7/19/2026 at 3:54 PM, Stewbum said: We are back. There were no smokers in our group but the group next to us were partying and puffing constantly. They were far enough that you couldn't even see their camp through the woods. It's amazing how my sense of smell can pick up on the odor even from that distance. My daughter said when we were camping and I would take a walk it didn't matter how far I was she could smell it! We all had a wonderful time. We caught and cooked up Crawfish and Sockeye salmon. The fires with s'mores and the incredible scenery while kayaking. 😎 Pictures to follow. Two weeks leaving for 10 days down the Pacific coast. Same group with the addition of my daughter from Montana and her family. KTQ Oh my goodness, your granddaughter is beautiful! It must have felt so good to enjoy camping with your family without having to worry about getting your nicotine fix. Congrats on your success!
August 11Aug 11 Author Back from the Washington and Oregon coast. Had a blast with the exception of some traffic issues. KTQ
August 11Aug 11 Author On 8/2/2026 at 11:00 AM, QuittingGirl said: Have a wonderful time Stew!! 😁 Looking forward to seeing your pictures of that beautiful scenery of the Pacific Coast. How far down do you go? Do you go into Oregon? Enjoy the time with your family! I know you will do well with not smoking because you will be busy with your family! 😃 QG Uploaded pics. Yes Washington and Oregon coast .😎
August 11Aug 11 Great pics Stewie!! You have a lovely family. I've never been up to the Pacific Northwest, furthest I have been out west is California, guess I can't go any further or I would be in the Pacific Ocean...LOL!!!😆
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.