Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rowly....good morning...

Featured Replies

I am so happy for you Rowly! How are you doing today?

Feeling very emotional today... F! CK

  • Author

Hi honey....oh boy do I remember those emotional days....

You body has to heal....for years we had put all those chemicals in....

Don't forget to be kind to yourself rowly....spoil your self very often.....

Your doing great.....and all you are feeling is very normal....

Well done buddy....

Howdy Rowly - sorry you are feeling crap - and I know you are over the - it will get better - but sometimes you just need to take time and appreciate what you are doing for yourself - like the get out of shopping free voucher sa0d0423989cfe63dbac86525c36d6b54_zpsff34 ee quitting already has benefits - remember to be kind to yourself and keep rewarding and that we are all here for you !

Good morning Rowly,

One day at a time. Soon you will see the good days by far outweigh the crappy ones.

 Do something good for yourself today :)

I found that exercise and keeping busy work for me. 

Hang on.... roller coaster will be done before you know it.

 

Keep on keepin on.

Hi Rowly.  I am happy you are free-ing yourself.

 

N O P E

Much better thanks guys. I did phone the the easyway councillor and got some perspective. Turns out I just felt like smoking....

don't forget about H A L T , Rowly.

 

are you hungry, angry, lonesome, tired ? or ? what does your body/spirit really need ?

 

I find it is more often those things than a smoke I want

 

but, being so out of touch with my body confused the real signals.

 

I wrote about it  HERE

if you think it might help

 

Hope today is another Great Day of Freedom for YOU.

Love,

S

Hang in there one day at a time - keep posting and stay busy with your quit - it does get easier.

Just keep going, Rowly, you are doing great!!

Hey Rowly - just checking how you are doing - remember we are here for you if you need it !

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.