Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Avatars...A Challenge

Featured Replies

  • Author

Sorry, no. :D

Ava gets a pass only b/c she posted a picture of herself in OTR.

Ava gets a pass only b/c she posted a picture of herself in OTR.

I didn't question AVA - Iike her Avi - I am not in many photos - I will see what I can find  but I am limited I'm at work

Ok - here you go. 

Ok Colleen, done :D

Holy moly, is that our Lace?!

 

So good to see you, pretty lady :wub:

I have complied.

 

Very nice Jenn :wub:

Lmao !!! Well do tell if it does :D

LOL will do!

It takes me a day to try change my Avi, it stresses the crap out of me lol

It takes me a day to try change my Avi, it stresses the crap out of me lol

Me too Sue... Another reason I try not to mess with it!

 

Although I do miss seeing your face :(

we are stuck with Two of you !

 

doreen.jpg

O.m.g....you don't want two of me....it's bad enough with one....hilerious....

I'm not responsible for any of them....

Sooo funny....

This thread is great I'm lovin it....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.