Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobbies

Featured Replies

Learn to crochet, I have no idea (you tube?) how but my mate is making a killing selling blankets on a facebook page for £15 a pop and she's apparently underpriced!

 

You tube is my go to when I'm bored. Just put in a search of something interesting and I can bustle and clean while it chats on the computer :)

 

Exercise is pretty good as a hobby :) 

I knit. :D I taught myself via youtube when I was pregnant a few years ago. I love it. 

you tube to learn how to knit and crochet ... hmmm ok I could look into that ... thanks ladies  :)

If you get into it then Ravelry.com has a lot of great patterns. A lot of them are free and for all levels of experience. If you join let me know, I will friend you. 

I can doodle!  But with a purpose? Yikes, never heard of zentangle but I'll have a look at that too, thanks Leanna.

 

Haha, well, that's how they describe it. Great distraction though!

 

My mom used to crochet and spent hours doing patterns. She said it was a very relaxing (but sometimes frustrating) hobby.

You could train to be a MMA fighter?

Can you cook and clean house?

Knitting is a popular one for quitters, join a club maybe, bingo, a gym!

I can cook (although not very well depending on who you ask) and yes I can clean house - I do my own and my niece who recently had twins on top of her 5 year old and 2 year old - but you can only clean so much ... where, may I ask, are you going with this??

I think he is asking for a knuckle sandwich.

What I did was redecorate the whole house... Are you interested in decorating?

Do you like to bake? I don't do it, but my wife loves putting the music on and experimenting making different cakes... And I enjoy eating them ;)

or cookies... we love cookies here

:) I will "settle" for cupcakes... lmao

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.