Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.2k
  • Views 188.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • catlover
    catlover

    Bras

  • WeegieWoman
    WeegieWoman

    You should get laser treatment catlover its brill   Booze 

  • Wee fluffy me
    Wee fluffy me

    Not sure this term is used anymore but it was common parlance when I was way younger..   Geeze  a gobble..   Can you give me a blow job please ☺

Posted Images

Vivaciousness

Edited by Sslip

Xylo .... wait for it ... caine

 

I'll give you a break while you're helping Fred to detox.

Accents  ... I love different accents, but have no clue why :42_confused:

I was gonna say doughnuts bit I have decided they are no longer my friends and it is with a heavy heard I bid them adieu....

 

Dimples, ya gotta lurv a wee dimple or 2... ?

^^^ I don't know whether to put a sad face in there for doughnuts or a happy face for dimples. I'm so conflicted. 

 

Empathy cos I have bucket loads of it as witnessed in two truths. 

Fredo Frogs... the big giant ones, that you dip in ya hot coffee so they go melty and then you suck the melty bit off and repeat the dip.

Graffiti - not the trashy tags seen all up the walls running alongside railway tracks, but some street art is truly breathtaking. 

^^^ Oh yeah, is that your back garden Catlover?

 

Igloos, not sure why, but I like Igloos, they're cool.

Juniper berries...cis they give us gin!

 

@catlover...that is awesome... But I'm be numpty who got out over the flames and burnt the shit outta meself.

Edited by notsmokinjo

15 hours ago, Sslip said:

^^^ Oh yeah, is that your back garden Catlover?

 

 

tumblr_inline_om60pjU5wf1qzaykg_500.gif

Kisses..well snogs..

^^ Stop it... you know I wanna find out but I can't until my Saintas win the flippin flag... so at least not in the next 18 months cos this season is a bust.

 

Osso bucco...hmmm done in just gravy and onions with mash.... in the middle of winteer when its a freezing 6 deg C....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.