FOR all quitters.

Evelyn

I watched a crime docu... got triggered and scared. Kept romanticizing a fag, but my friend called and I cried on her shoulder. Hate it when I KNOW I shouldn't watch something because it's too haevy and don't zapp away.
I'm back on track, after my crying, got my confidence back and I DID NOT robbed my neighbor of a pack of fags...

See these kinds triggers are tricky for me, emotional pain, grief or hurt.... or flashbacks. But somehow God  heard my cry, and my friend called me just in time. 

I didn't post an SOS because I posted one yesterday but THIS MESSAGE

Says ONE thing for all quitters, new or old: BUY TIME, SIT IT OUT... DON'T FALL FOR THE ROMANTIC EXCUSES  AND WE CONQUER THE CRAVING.

• Like 14

A lot of good things are coming your way, Evelyn.

Quitting smoking gives us so much inner strength and confidence.

You are going to be able to change a lot within yourself as a result.

Please be kind to yourself.  

You deserve Beauty and Goodness and Kindness.

I appreciate how you are reaching out to help people,

this is beautiful

and shows your Goodness is coming through.

Quit watching scary stuff  !  I can't even watch the news, not very much of it for sure.

So, I don't expose myself to that terror/horror and avoid as much Ugly as I can.

Music, Art, Nature, your fabulous Pigs...there is plenty of good things to indulge in.

Thinking all good for you,

Love,

S

P.S.  You post anything, anytime, Evelyn.  

There is no such thing as 'too many sos's' .

We all really care about you

and want to help in any way we can.

• Like 1

NO i want to celebrate my milestones- BUT I need to stay close that day. Because I not only conquered cigarettes but also prove to my very dead dad that he's no longer controlling my life and that I can succeed in things

• Like 2

Says ONE thing for all quitters, new or old: BUY TIME, SIT IT OUT... DON'T FALL FOR THE ROMANTIC EXCUSES  AND WE CONQUER THE CRAVING

Thanks Evelyn!  We all need this reminder now and then :)

You're doing fantastic with this quit!

• Like 3