March 23, 20188 yr either is good for different reasons but old mans pub - comfortable and it lets you throw pointy metal objects around nibbles : peanuts or pork scratching
March 23, 20188 yr oooo tricky one, scratching are better though can only eat them once in a while puggy machines - play them or ignore them
March 23, 20188 yr Ignore - spent too much time playing in the past Pubs : lunchtime with food or night out
March 23, 20188 yr Get out - it's different rules if you're in the sea though Massage - Go naked or use disposable underwear?
March 23, 20188 yr naked, ive never been offered disposable underwear massage - Swedish or aromatherapy
March 23, 20188 yr (Have you not? I've never used it, but when my wife is offered she does) Aromatherapy ... shh, don't tell anyone but i'm a sucker for the relaxation Mud therapy or hot stones?
March 23, 20188 yr ive not had mud therapy so will say hot stones nails on a woman - painted or not fussed
March 23, 20188 yr I dont wear jeans but women look good in stretch but not men. Ill answer stretch for women Womens bums - big/round or small/flat
March 24, 20188 yr Big/round Small/flat Big/round Small/flat Big/round Small/flat Big/round Small/flat Big/round There I've made my mind up or have I? Looks : Like what you have or wish for different?
March 24, 20188 yr Like wot I have, it'd not like I need to look at it and if it determines wot someone else thinks of me its there loss. Hair... Short or long
March 24, 20188 yr You didn't think about having a mid length in there? Okay of the two - Short (particularly my own) Getting ready for a night out : Preparation 30 minutes or 3 hours?
March 24, 20188 yr 30mins and that includes a sit down coffee an wait for time to be up. Going out - fancy dinner or pub grub
March 24, 20188 yr pub grub - i like a good dinner in a good restaurant, but not really fancy, I have to relax to enjoy. Food - Spanish or Italian?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.