Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hey rossy honey....

Featured Replies

... I thought we were pretty good for half an hour... I hope bad boy does the business!

 

Was still hard to watch :(

think she meant Rosie since she talks like she got no dangler at times

Hey Doreen... At least we don't support Man Utd LOL LOL LOL

Brendan doesn't take much lip, I hope he doesn't strangle Mario.

I told Nancy how to watch the Liverpool game tomorrow, I haven't heard if she can join you.

Good win today....yeeeesssssss

Yes, excellent Doreen - really impressive! Even better seeing Man Utd draw again (lol), and City loose... Chelsea look a bit good though (and I HATE to say that).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.