June 1, 20242 yr Have a wonderful time Doreen! I don't know if this is your first time, but you will love it. I was there many years ago and went to Brussels, Brugge and Ghent and then around the countryside. It really looks like a fairytale land! Have fun! 😄
June 10, 20242 yr Author Hi Everyone im back … Quitting Girl I loved Brugge…it’s a beautiful place …I say romantic … Brussels was busy ,but enjoyable … We had a day at Ypres ..Seeing all those war graves ..brought a tear …the lonely bugler playing the last post ..XX
June 10, 20242 yr Welcome back D! Glad you had a good time. Did you bring back 4 or 5 other chicks to help you out in the counting game?
June 10, 20242 yr Author 12 minutes ago, Reciprocity said: Welcome back D! Glad you had a good time. Did you bring back 4 or 5 other chicks to help you out in the counting game? No…Just lovely chocolate …comfort food for when we lose 🤪
June 10, 20242 yr Welcome back Doreen!! So glad you had a great trip. I loved Belgium and I remember the chocolates were to die for!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.