Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Headphones

Featured Replies

I'm always on the lookout for decent running headphones.

Got some refurbished Dr. Dre ones. Came in the mail yesterday, haven't tried them working out yet, but they seem like they'd make ears sweaty after I tried them on.

 

Anyway...anyone try those? Anyone have earbuds/headphones they love for running?

  • Author

I have these kind and I'm constantly trying to Cram back into my ears. Esp. When sweating at all, it's like they are always falling put. What gives!

  • Author

So they get super loud too? Like I have to put my Itouch on top volume loud almost all the time when at gym with the earbuds I have.

I like Skullcandy ear buds. I buy them at target or amazon. They don't fall out of my ears when I sweat and i blast the music on them

  • Author

Beacon are they good sound?

On my shuffle I can turn the volume all the way up, but on my Itouch if I'm watching a show I have to pretty much be at full volume.  And I do no have hearing problems (yet, we'll see after blasting music for years).

I use the headphones that came with my Samsung Galaxy in an ipod shuffle that was handed down to me from my son.  I highly recommend Beats in ear headphones, I bought them for my son for Christmas.  My reason for recommending them is because they work after going through the washing machine and dryer.  Don't ask me how I know this, though  :D

Beacon are they good sound?

On my shuffle I can turn the volume all the way up, but on my Itouch if I'm watching a show I have to pretty much be at full volume.  And I do no have hearing problems (yet, we'll see after blasting music for years).

I think so. I blast the music

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.