July 16, 201412 yr Crisps: you call them potato chips Chips: you call the fries That confuses me every flipping time. Ordered a hot dog and chips special in Island Of Adventure. Gave me a hot dog and a bag of crisps (potato chips) pfft... cocked my lunch plan right up! ;)
July 17, 201412 yr Island of Adventure is that Disney? We had French fries till Gulf War. Then they became Freedom Fries cuz France was pussyfooting joining coalition forces. Britain stepped up but cuz they got no good food, we couldn't just name something Great Pancakes or Great Potato soup.
July 17, 201412 yr We had a Beano: we had a fabulous time Well blow me!: well I'm shocked! Bog off!, do one! : Get lost! Mickey Mouse: cockney rhyming slang for house I can't be mithered with all this: I can't be bothered with all this.
July 17, 201412 yr We had a Beano: we had a fabulous time Well blow me!: well I'm shocked! Bog off!, do one! : Get lost! Mickey Mouse: cockney rhyming slang for house I can't be mithered with all this: I can't be bothered with all this. lol beano here equals a gas relief med......and blow me totally means something else completely :o
July 17, 201412 yr lol beano here equals a gas relief med......and blow me totally means something else completely :o I think blow me (said by a man) means something different here too Lisa ;)...lol.. So having a beano to you is ingesting a gas relief tablet...lol... oh it's so funny how it means different things doesn't it?.... lol...
July 17, 201412 yr Bang tidy is a new one.... "she's bang tidy!" Means she's sexually attractive.... Bakon might like that one.
July 17, 201412 yr Author have you lost the flipping plot? - have you gone mad? ay up chuck - hello TTFN (TaTa For Now) - goodbye
July 17, 201412 yr have you lost the flipping plot? - have you gone mad? ay up chuck - hello -------up chuck here is slang for vomit lol TTFN (TaTa For Now) - goodbye
July 27, 201412 yr Ice tea. Making it taste better Southern style. Adding sugar to make it even better T-bag. Slang for testicles
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.