Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Any Walking Dead Fans?

Featured Replies

Did you see what Sam was drawing in the beginning of the episode? Lol

  • Replies 521
  • Views 68.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Him tied to a tree surrounded by walkers. Let me find the video and post it!

  • 2 weeks later...

I'll rewatch that episode-thanks :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: that kid & his brother deserve rolly eyes. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

We have just started in our house, only on season 3 and we can't get enough of it. Someone told me about this, years ago, and I mentally poo pooed it, due to hearing it was about zombies...not my bag. How wrong was I, love it, a really good character based show. Have not dared read any posts in this thread though Beth, in case it gives anything away...as I'm well behind on it.

It gets better and better with each season Sharon.

It gets better and better with each season Sharon.

I can imagine...loving the current Prison story line...really on the edge of my seat at times.

Sorry but I don't have alot of computer skills like how "to hide" spoilers. I try not to say anything till other start. :dash2:  :dash2: 

Don't worry Beth as I'll not read/follow this post because I'm so behind anyway, only popped on to say I'm a fan of it. You guys are currently season 6 I believe, I wonder how many seasons there will be?

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can't wait.....

 

What a Valentine's Day gift... :p

:D yes! Nothing says love like zombies and carnage.

Believe it or not, my granddaughter got me a " If Daryl dies, we riot" mug for Christmas! She's in high school, so I figured she liked it more than I do...lol... I think. Now have all 4 of my girls and wife into the show as much as I am...My wife was thrilled the just a few days after we get back from Florida, the mid season premier is on.... :p

I think that all I got was TWD stuff for Xmas, lol.

I finally got my mom into it. They are starting a marathon tomorrow so she will be watching. :D

My husband is eagerly awaiting Negan.

One more week-I so hope that whinny kid gets to be a zombie snack. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Season 1 & 2 marathon today. :D

Mere hours before the "Valentines Day Massacre"

 

:) :p

I honestly don't know if I can watch it tonight.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.