September 18, 20197 yr Author 7 minutes ago, Doreensfree said: The same as Marmite ..Oh I think your taste buds are still not there yet !! Hmm, I'll have to try some Vegemite now.
September 18, 20197 yr Marmite is way inferior to Vegemite, it tastes different and gross....only 4-6month old babies and foreigners should ever spread it thin....in our house we eat it from the jar! Have you not heard of an Aussie Burger? Both Macca's and Hungry Jack's (burger king) have versions on their menus down here... ^issues with the above...pineapple should be grilled too....onion should be fried...piss orf the bbq sauce and use tomato sauce (ketchups much nicer Aussie cousin). Your welcome! Oh and any fella who loves his missus and cares about her tastebuds...the rumour about pineapple...it's true! Edited September 18, 20197 yr by notsmokinjo The black spots on the egg aren't blowie sh1t...that's cracked pepper
September 19, 20197 yr 5 hours ago, Doreensfree said: .my mouth won't stretch that big ....... Dat ain't the word on the street, Big D. C'mon now !
September 19, 20197 yr Look at the size of that ....burger ....I would gag I tell you .....I only have a small cakeole....
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.