August 28, 20188 yr Do you like gadgets? Do you keep up with the latest trends in nicotine delivery systems? Do you enjoy setting your genitals on fire? Well, you're in luck! E-CIGS! https://nypost.com/video/e-cig-blows-up-tv-salesmans-crotch/ Edited August 28, 20188 yr by Boo
August 29, 20188 yr TSHHH people cling for LIFE to their nicotine habit don't they? It is pathetic how people just GOTTA HAVE that crap. Watching stuff like that is my biggest motivator to stay away from everything nicotine related. "Oh no I cannot live without my nicotine. I just GOTTA have it! I might die if I don;t get that precious hit!" QUIT SMOKING! QUIT VAPING! QUIT CHEWING! Pathetic POS's
September 3, 20188 yr Geez....I wonder if he quit after that...smoking can seriously damage your genitals !!!!......NOPE ....
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.