TV Series etc

Christa326

Hi All! What are some of your favorite TV/Netflix etc shows?? My personal all time favorite is The Leftovers on HBO. American Horror Story (aside form the last few seasons) were great.

Currently watching Castle Rock on Hulu, Sharp Objects on HBO (i really want to get the book) and The Sinner.

OH! Any Stranger Things fans here??????????

How could I forget The Handmaids Tale!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Parks And Rec (I can watch this over and over... I just put it on loop)

Game Of Thrones

Narcos

Silicon Valley

Succesion ( What a sick family ?)

Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell .... Adult Swim.

• Like 1

OK so ...

Upper Middle Bogans .. can watch on repeat

Jack Irish

Wentworth

Rake (the Aussie one)

MASH ... I could watch it on repeat for the rest of my life and still love it.

Breaking Bad was great

Safe Harbour was awesome

Vikings

Knightfall

The Borgias

Poldark

Dead Lucky was great

I used to love the KIWI series Outrageous Fortune... frickin hysterical

Watching ...Outpost.... and its ok.

Edited by notsmokinjo

11 hours ago, Whispers said:

What a twisted ending to Sharp Objects,  the scenes in the credits wow. Well done HBO.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??? scenes in the credits?!! i have to go back, huh?? I just switched it off after "don't tell mama"  

9 minutes ago, Christa326 said:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??? scenes in the credits?!! i have to go back, huh?? I just switched it off after "don't tell mama"  

You missed it! Watch it all the way till the last sec, the women in white the last one

Just now, Whispers said:

You missed it! Watch it all the way till the last sec, the women in white the last one

omg so creepy....did you hear amma reference the Greek goddess when she is at the dinner table?? She said she was the woman in white..(i forgot the Greek goddess name) but also the little boy at the beginning of the series says he saw a woman in white take the young girl who got killed... YIKES this show makes my skin crawl 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Christa326 said:

omg so creepy....did you hear amma reference the Greek goddess when she is at the dinner table?? She said she was the woman in white..(i forgot the Greek goddess name) but also the little boy at the beginning of the series says he saw a woman in white take the young girl who got killed... YIKES this show makes my skin crawl 

Yes i caught that reference and it was a clue , it was a twisted ending but IMO awesome

• Like 1