Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Makes You Happy

Featured Replies

Just realized I'm really lucky to have my little sister. Went upstairs to wake her up for coffee and I can't wait to see her try my new experiment with cocoa powder mixed in the brew. She's so fun to have around, we laugh a lot and when I can't do some part of a videogame she always gets it right on the first try. She likes my food and I like to cook for her.

I'm so proud of her every day! She's smart, hard working, a great friend to everyone, full of new ideas and creativity... just the coolest kid.

 

I'm on a new antidepressant since july and I think it's finally working. I can't believe just three weeks ago I couldn't leave my bed and now I'm just selecting the perfect morning playlist and sharpening my color pencils. Happiness feels weird.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Honest answer, the way I'm feeling just now...

 

I've yet to find what makes me happy..!! ?

Aw fluff wazzup? You know my answer, why don't you have a wee glass o your home made wine. I would invite you round for enchiladas but they're all gone whoops 

Ocht.. Am ok weeg .. just havin a pity party for 1...

 

Enchiladas looked amazing by the way??

Friday's.....  

                       big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif   

 

 big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif  big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.