Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bonehead- (titwank) only.

Featured Replies

  • Author

I know you other window lickers looked and could read it too!  Your going to go blind.

Let me just finish this wanking im doing and will be right back at you.

He's like that from polishing all those Stick Trophies we win in the counting game :8_laughing:

n0qr9ab.gif

Does this thread have something to do with Chuck Conners?

 

 

 

On 5/1/2018 at 3:50 PM, jillar said:

Don't worry titwank.....

 

80646370.jpg

I have to admit I had never heard the term "wank" until a member of this forum explained it to me.  I've heard jerk off and jack off and I knew about tits and pearl necklaces as Mr titwank explained in a previous thread.

 

I did not know there was an explanation for you Jill. You learn something everyday. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jilling

56 minutes ago, avian3 said:

I have to admit I had never heard the term "wank" until a member of this forum explained it to me.  I've heard jerk off and jack off and I knew about tits and pearl necklaces as Mr titwank explained in a previous thread.

 

I did not know there was an explanation for you Jill. You learn something everyday. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jilling

Lmao Jan, I never heard of wanking either when I saw it here. Had to Google it. But jilling off?!  I do like definition 6 the best, to smack someone with a pickle! rolling.gif

Edited by jillar

You see, Mrtitwank is trying to quit wanking.

 

But in the same manner that everyone here is battling the "Nicodemon", Mrtitwank is battling the "Wankodemon".

 

yeah,

What can i say? Im an wankoholic. Im going to a clinic where they will immobilize my arms and show me pictures of your mom to help relieve the pressure. yeah

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.