Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A-Z "Topic Of The Day"

Featured Replies

  • Author

Bombora - The Atlantics

 

I frickin love this.... it will not be changed if someone north of me thinks their A is better because, seriously... 60's Aussie Surf Music..... and musically clever... too.... summers in the car driving to the beach... love me daddy's mix tapes..

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 133k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • notsmokinjo
    notsmokinjo

    Virginity.... but at least chicks get to keep the box it came in.

  • Wee fluffy me
    Wee fluffy me

    Hot hot hot chillies...   Cos the lack of a serious toilet could get a bit messy...??

  • notsmokinjo
    notsmokinjo

    @Wee fluffy me please tell me that's one of your pets?   White.... and here's a picture of a polar bear having relations with an albino horse in the snow:          

Posted Images

Don't Worry Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin

 

Could have gone with half a dozen different songs, but landed on this one as it was the first song we heard having landed in Florida on a big family vacation taking the kids to universal and disney. 

  • Author

Holy crapolla .... all the little kids in another country..... at a theme park... are you insane???.... forget that, all the little kids on a plane.

 

Oh I'm getting a Fizchick coming in load and clear..... yep its the ghoast of a boyfriend past...

 

The Cat She Went a Hunting - Scullion .... cos it just makes ya want to dance, even if the barn is burning down and then it makes you think of the cats burning the house down in Cosi.....

 

oh and that means I get to gave the D....

 

Shut Up Ya Face - Joe Dolce ..... 1981.... I remember singing this in the school yard and Sister Geraldine making us all spend the whole of lunch kneeling at the foot of the Mary Statue praying for forgiveness.... poor little preppies (kindergarten/foundation/the first year of school) we were too didn't even know the words to the our father porperly yet... but it was a good memory because that was the day me and my two besties became real friends and not just kids who went to school together and had grandma's who were mates... and now I'm sad cos I'm the only one left.... ?

 

 

 

I'll let that one slide but still need to post my D, just because it seems out of place. 

 

Don't Cry For Me Argentina - Julie Covington 

 

Because of Auntie Sheena and a 3 year old sister mishearing the lyrics. 

 

Just in case it was a ruse to get F, I'll also add my E

 

Ecuador - Sash

 

Just because its energetic 

  • Author

Double D's are acceptable aren't they?

 

Did little sis wanna know why Auntie Sheena was crying?.... hahahaha

 

No F ruse, I wanted that frickin D.... but then it made me all weepy but then you made me all laughy again...

 

hmmm the pressure of an F....

 

Well I'm gunna pretend I'm a centrefold and were having a Double E ...... Because this E is the happiest song ever.....

 

Always Look On The Bright Side of Life - Eric Idle

(Like if you just sang that then when de-do-de-do-de-dodee-dodee-do)

 

Ok.... Now for the F.....

 

Friday On My Mind - The Easy Beats.... summer car trip mix tape... AND Big M flavoured milk ads.....

 

 

 

Gloria - Laura Branigan

 

Never actually seek this out to listen to, but if it comes on its catchy

  • Author

HAPPY - Pherel Williams... so its not OLD but it is Happy and another song the kid sang at primary school graduation so mummy pride moment happy...

 

AND NOW ITS time for a subject switcherooski.... Today we will be listing thos things we do to or for our family...

 

Iron her school uniform, especially those pesky white shirts.

Luv to wind em up and watch em go.. ?

 

Especially by throwing out free cuddles and kisses when they with their friends..  (wee ones at the cross the street and kid on they don't know me stage..!!)

  • Author

make the kid smile/laugh when she is trying to be all cool in public by acting the fool and being silly.

  • Author

Run em 'round..... 2am drunken phone calls... "Cousin Joooooooo, can you come and get me I'm somewhere in the city" ... take the kid to this and that and here and there... always runnin someone round somewhere.

^^^ Guilt free teasing is how you know you're close to someone.

 

Understand

  • Author

Vegemite... I make sure they do adore this champion of spreads and are kept supplied in whatever corner of the earth they wonder.

^^^ You vegemite your family? What if they don't want to be vegemited?

 

Wallop. Me and my brother used to wallop each other when we were younger.

  • Author

Switcheroo time.... todays theme is the 60's... that's right all things 60's... music, movies, events, fashion, cars, everything 60... so lets get groovey.

 

Especially for @Sslipy .... the 60's bought us the sexy lines of the Jaguar Mark X

 1200px-Mk10Jaguar.jpg

 

I can't think of anything (not enough caffeine yet, brain warming up) just wanted to say hellooo @notsmokinjo and @Sslippy cos I've got nowhere else to say hello now you don't do Cos.. ??

Okay a little left field but a company synonymous with music LPs, amongst other things when I was growing up, started in the 60s.

 

I give you K-Tel.

 

K-Tel-web-logo-150-x-150.png

 

 

14 minutes ago, Wee fluffy me said:

I can't think of anything (not enough caffeine yet, brain warming up) just wanted to say hellooo @notsmokinjo and @Sslippy cos I've got nowhere else to say hello now you don't do Cos.. ??

 

I have posted in COS just for you, I think I got away with it because @notsmokinjo hasn't seen it ?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.