Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A-Z "Topic Of The Day"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 133.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • notsmokinjo
    notsmokinjo

    Virginity.... but at least chicks get to keep the box it came in.

  • Wee fluffy me
    Wee fluffy me

    Hot hot hot chillies...   Cos the lack of a serious toilet could get a bit messy...??

  • notsmokinjo
    notsmokinjo

    @Wee fluffy me please tell me that's one of your pets?   White.... and here's a picture of a polar bear having relations with an albino horse in the snow:          

Posted Images

  • Author

^^ init perdy.

 

Barbie's... As in BBQs... They hot, you don't want to touch them.

Edited by notsmokinjo

^^^ Icelandic volcano, it had it's moment and nobody remembers its name any more. It was the in thing for a few brief days :)

 

 

Geysers or Geishas

 

Yellowstone-Geyser.jpg  72843a764707f33677088cbe73665abb.jpg

 

Geisha

  • Author

Habaneros chillies... Especially if you forget to wash your hands after cutting them and then go to the toilet.

Irons ... and why do I have a stupid habit of testing whether they've cooled down after they've been switched off by touching them with my fingers?

  • Author

^you have to lick ya finger first Shane, if it doesn't go tusst then its cool.

 

James "Jamie" Alexander Malcolm MacKenzie Fraser 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT--J1VFn5YGCuq3c2lt_B images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPNYhpEsZVZi05-lsufrU 

Edited by notsmokinjo

  • Author

I dunno @Wee fluffy me, sometimes a little bit of friction can be good depends where the fingers going.

 

Listerine strips... Especially 5srconds before giving a blowy.

^^^ Now I was going to go in a different direction to that reducing the friction but all sensations work

 

Kylie Minogue ... Just because she is gorgeous

Listerine strips..

 

^^ I wouldn't know Jo, I don't do that kind of thing..!!?

 

Misbehaving under the table..?

 

Ok slippy got there first..!!

Edited by Wee fluffy me

OMG...

@Sslippy, you can't use me and oral sex in same post...!!!!

 

Penis piñata (well I'm hot, anybody else..??)

^^^ I did avoid using it in the same sentence. I'm trying to be good, I think. ☺️

 

Quickie

  • Author

Root.... rooting is alwasy hot, an sticky

 

 

AND on that note its time to switheroo.... cos I have the new topic in NOPElandia..... Its Biscuit Day... so lets get to it with the Bickies...

 

Shortbread (yes, Thank you Scotland)

Viscount - Could be controversial they come individually wrapped, but who can argue with 100% extra free.

 

c476e3a9ff1bfb3a8b01da2b43c5673a.jpg

^^^ is it strictly a biccie though? 

 

Got nothing for X if you want to help out? 

  • Author

Is it a bickie???? It is our national Chocie Bickie... we have another national non-chockie bickie... but thats super spesh....

 

UM X.....  xmas Spritz bickies

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.