notsmokinjo

Oi.. To be sure de  ohnly way to be pronouncin of de  Sian Mahoney would be shar-n Mar-nee.... And of course Aoife is Ee-fa an Niamh could ohnly be Nee-v.

Like you can talk... St.John... Really, sin-gen..... Ya havin  a lend right?

• Haha 2

@reciprocity golden night for the Canadian chicks... Gold in both the women's wrestling events, Gold I'm the women's beach volleyball..

But ya boys got silver at the track, silver to the Aussie pole volt and beach volleyball blokes.  Just wait for the table update tomorrow...although UK did well on the mountain bikes..

Fake news ....... all of it. There's no games going on. You guys are just screwing with me. If there were games and Canada was winning medals and stuff, the news people would be falling all over themselves to report that stuff. So far ..... not a mention. Not even a peep about any sort of sporting events going on. They talked about the Masters Golf thingy the other week, they even bored us to tears with a full week of unending Men's World Curling Championship TV coverage (there's a week of my life I will never get back :37_disappointed:) but still NOT 1 WORD about any Commonwealth Games ..... not even a mention in passing like "oh and by the way .... bla, bla, bla

Commonwealth Games bla, bla, bla. NOPE, nothin'!!

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Confession: Oh OK @reciprocity you got me, I am a genius manipulator and story teller, I convinced my band of merry misfits @Sslip, @jillar, @Wee fluffy me & @WeegieWoman to play along, created awesome stats each day and still, still I failed to suck you in... Looks like the test run for my orchestration of world domination was a flop.

• Haha 1