Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DCCXXVII

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DCCXXVII

  1. I pledge to ntap
  2. I pledge to ntap
  3. Looks like you both had a ball... lovely pic of you both... can't wait to finally see it!
  4. Hi Eric...what is getting harder? Are you using an nrt or anything else at this stage of your quit? How often are you getting anxiety and were you suffering from anxiety before you quit? Have a look at this link Erik... perhaps something might ring true in it for you Also... as Nancy suggested see your doctor if your anxiety is getting the better of you
  5. Always turn off the mic...
  6. Congratulations Jackie... 3 months is awesome :)
  7. I pledge to ntap
  8. No you didn't blow your quit... you were doing what you always did... abstaining for a period of time Hi Marie... I finally quit when I learnt one important fundamental principle about the law of addiction... then it all clicked into place for me "Administration of a drug to an addict will cause reestablishment of chemical dependence upon the addictive substance." I believe that you will find your "sticky quit"... some of us take a few tries until we finally get it right... some get it first go Once you understand the "law of addiction" you'll get why it is important to never take another puff/not one puff ever (ntap/nope) hugs xx
  9. I pledge to ntap
  10. Congratualtions on 7 Sonic :)
  11. I pledge to ntap
  12. I pledge to ntap... NOPE!
  13. I pledge to ntap... NOPE!
  14. I pledge to ntap... NOPE!
  15. DCCXXVII replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
  16. :girl_dance:
  17. Wtg Sarah :party:
  18. Post "lots" of pics or it never happened! ;) Don't forget to pack a clean pair of flip flops for each day... or maybe you'll find one of these on the beach... should keep bakon happy :rolleyes:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.