Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

leahcaR

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by leahcaR

  1. leahcaR replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
    my cat this morning :angry:
  2. leahcaR replied to leahcaR's topic in Socializing
    I see you made one too :)
  3. A furious
  4. leahcaR replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    This place is "like" friendly :)
  5. Wooooo beacon awesome :)
  6. Pending approval I just wanted to say that to someone. Carry on. :)
  7. 14
  8. leahcaR replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Yup pretty sure I read a post from mq saying 100. Funny that it's an easy setting to change and they'd only let us have 10 or something before lol
  9. Damn. Shoulda posted it somewhere else.
  10. leahcaR replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    We get 100 :)
  11. You get a penguin I insert a book
  12. welcome welcome :D :D :D :D
  13. and maybe some wine :)
  14. sesame tilapia and asparagus
  15. eight
  16. Bakon liked my comments and then did not approve of my being an egg. :rolleyes: edit: whoops jumped the gun :)
  17. leahcaR replied to Trish's topic in Socializing
    ^^ Ruh roh
  18. oh my gosh why would someone think of eating nuts with tweezers? that is some patience...one at a time? haha so confused
  19. 20!!!!!!!!!!!!
  20. leahcaR replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
    oh my gosh this is 5 minutes long but SO funny :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xL4V341vkq4 haha the one trying to get out of the tub
  21. leahcaR replied to leahcaR's topic in Off The Record
    what can I say...I'm an enabler
  22. leahcaR replied to leahcaR's topic in Off The Record
    LOL I used to walk people through pinterest at my job. :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.