Everything posted by Petra
-
Song stuck in you head????? Post it here.
Heard it a couple days ago. It's super cool, but it won't leave my head. Maybe if I post it here, it will stay. :) BTW - a great song to speed spin to in cycle class! :)
-
RoadTrip !!!!
We'll catch you on the next one. I'm sure you will be back soon! :)
-
RoadTrip !!!!
I'm in. Got my plane tix booked and heading out tomorrow. Fall Break Getaway with the fam. :)
-
Answer a question with a song title.
Up All Night. Who are you?
-
***New Game*** TPBM
False. We don't live in a neighborhood anymore, so my kids go with their friends. :( TPBM is thankful today.
-
New here again.
Great to see you back, Rowly! We stay smoke free one day at a time, one moment at a time. If the desire starts gettin under your skin, come here and post. That is the single best thing. You've got this! :)
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
***New Game*** TPBM
True. Red. TPBM likes to watch The Voice.
-
**New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z
- **New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z
Umbrella bikini. Yes, I have one. It's black and white. :)- Mid Life Crisis
Go for it Big B! :) Enjoy!- TWO Weeks Free for Sonic !
Good job, Sonic! Keep it up! :)- Ok shift over on the deck, make way for our hugglemonster Action :)
You're just the sweetest, Action! :) We love you, Man!- chicks or sticks
- Guess who?
ok. I'll give you all an easy one.... Hey, one ball. How does your garden grow?- chicks or sticks
- Guess who?
- Guess who?
- Photo Share
Nothing wrong with tipsy in my book. :)- Guess who?
- Guess who?
Don't we have a day? Maybe it was on the other site? Think chickens. Does that help? I know someone knows this. :)- Guess who?
No - not Action or Wiley. She was Female.- Guess who?
So - back to my Q. Who once posted nude??- Guess who?
sorry for the delay, Bakon. I asked,... Just think "son stealing bandwidth". One second is like an hour at my house. :) - **New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z