Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Petra

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Petra

  1. Yep!!! I LOVE being a non-smoker!
  2. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  3. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  4. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Bakon's got abominably smelly feet too. Cracked toenails, toe jam......
  5. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  6. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Smarti's the kinda girl you want at your party!!! Fun, smiley, happy! She'd talk all metaphysical if you want or just do a shot with ya - you choose. :) To top it off, she's pretty too!
  7. Happy happy birthday!!!! 65 ain't nothin', Girl! You've just reached your prime!!! :)
  8. I still like diamonds in case any of you are wondering what to get me for Christmas. :)
  9. Happy Birthday, Sweet Doreen!!! You're the best! :)
  10. Hey Hot Cakes!!! Way to go!!! A few years ago Hubster and I went out to party. I was pretty well into my quit and pretty buzzed. I tried to bum a smoke off someone while Hub went to the Men's room. The guy I tried to bum from was like, "this is my last one." I was beyond feelings that night (embarrassed for asking, mad for being declined, sad that I was too old for the guy to care....). I was also so happy cuz I "failed" at smoking. :) Whatever it takes!
  11. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  12. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  13. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0h
  14. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    It's hidden it the threads, Bakon. You'll have to do some detective work. ;)
  15. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  16. Petra replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    Lol.
  17. Petra replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    Siding with the Hubster and correcting my grammar, huh? All while, poor me, over here with my cold..... :cray:
  18. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17
  19. Petra replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    How can I not feel better after those posts????? lol Actually, I'm gonna have to suck it up, friends are taking the Hubster and I to see Seinfeld tonight. Not missing that over a little stuffy nose and sore throat. :) And Duck, don't think I didn't miss your coldness and lack of compassion. :cray:
  20. Petra replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    You guys need to get a job. lol
  21. Petra posted a topic in Socializing
    I have a cold, and I am blaming Duck!
  22. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  23. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  24. Petra replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    sans chicken or beef

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.