Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Petra

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Petra

  1. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0 Stu Pidassso took me a minute. :)
  2. Petra replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    Struggles make us stronger. Hang in there. We all have you in our thoughts and prayers.
  3. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    ZERO
  4. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  5. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  6. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  7. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    TOTALLY!!! :)
  8. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Surfers may not seem that "bright," but they are still nice to look at ;) Hot, tan, sandy, muscular...... I dated a full on "San Diego Surfer" when I was in college - cutest boy EVER! (maybe dumb as rocks). (I can say he is the cutest boy because while I would describe my husband as good looking, attractive and handsome, he's not really "cute".) :) One day, we were hanging out, and he was like, "Yea, I got a job today." And I was like, "Really? Cool. Where?" He was like, "Taco Cabana." (It is important here to pronounce all the syllables and raise your eyebrows slightly and know that Taco Cabana is only slightly above Taco Bell.) I was like, "Dude, that's awesome." There is more to the story, but I don't want to be a thread thief, and I talk too much anyway. :) The song "Bitchin Camero" "kinda" captures the moment. :)
  9. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Dude - Surf accents rule. (Surf is a place......)
  10. Petra replied to babs609's topic in Off The Record
    So funny! :)
  11. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    yep - I'm sayin she wears decent shoes and that Boston accent is THICK! THICK, I say! :) And we LOVE HER!!! Cuz she's AWESOME!!! :)
  12. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 We chicks have better things to do than play silly games all day! :)
  13. Petra replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
    I am OK.
  14. http://www.yummly.com/recipe/external/One-Pot-Lazy-Stuffed-Peppers-1119428 Should have started dinner about an hour earlier. Will tell you if the family approved or disapproved.
  15. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    We were feeling sorry for you.
  16. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2 That's hilarious, but we know who you are Mustang! :)
  17. You are in for a great journey! Every day quitting will get be easier and easier. You may have a few struggles, but nothing worth having is completely struggle free. I agree with the others, soak those 2 cigs in water. All they will do is tempt you. No reason to have them hanging around. If you get an urge to smoke, post or read or something that uses your hands. I used to eat peanuts from the shell or chips and salsa. Also, read read and read here on the QuitTrain and all over. Many of us have found the book The Easy Way to Quit Smoking a great resource. For fun, check out the Games thread. A great way to get to know us and for us to get to know you! Welcome!!!! :)
  18. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    How lucky are we to have her!!! Sweet, kind, supportive, dirty mind, big boobs = lucky us! :)
  19. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  20. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Thanks for being there for me Ava and Babs!!! https://youtu.be/HyTpu6BmE88 :)
  21. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Super Freak. lol https://youtu.be/QYHxGBH6o4M
  22. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Cold as Ice. :) https://youtu.be/lMqfWoFjgto
  23. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    I'm so touched you remembered my Valentine's Pepe LePew avatar. :wub: :wub: :wub:
  24. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 Good night! :)
  25. Petra replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
    Too much time on my hands.... https://youtu.be/5XcKBmdfpWs

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.