Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GonSo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GonSo

  1. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  2. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  3. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  4. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  5. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  6. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  7. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  8. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  9. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  10. Reminds me of something when I was a kid. A friend of the family promised me to draw an airplane for me. I sat myself with high expectations at the table to watch. In my mind drawing an airplane would take some time. All those details. Then the person placed a dot on the paper with the pencil and declared the picture finished. I looked at him very puzzled. He explained it was an airplane very high in the sky. I was furious!
  11. I am not going to smoke today. NOPE.
  12. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  13. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  14. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  15. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  16. Wow - 10 years!! Congratulations 🥳
  17. Thank you! Your avatar makes me smile everytime I see it 😃
  18. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  19. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  20. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  21. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  22. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  23. Morning all, Today will be an emotional day for me. My current foster kitten goes to his forever home this afternoon. After very intensive care since he arrived at the 6th of September, only 10 days old, it is time to say goodbye to a healthy and beautiful kitten. It is the one in the avatar. At that point he was ~3 weeks old. The handover will happen at the animal shelter where I work as a volunteer. First hurdle is that I no longer can avoid the gasstation as my car needs fuel otherwise I will not make it to the shelter. Second hurdle is that a lot of my colleagues are smokers.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.