Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GonSo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GonSo

  1. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  2. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  3. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  4. Aah, poor dog. I see stiches?
  5. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  6. Enjoy your vacation Reciprocity. And you too Chris. 🌴 I am surprised how quick the saved money adds up. Somehow it impressed me more than the huge amount I'll save a year.
  7. I am not going to smoke today. NOPE.
  8. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  9. GonSo replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
  10. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  11. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  12. I am not going to smoke today. NOPE.
  13. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  14. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  15. I am not going to smoke today. NOPE.
  16. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  17. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  18. Hope it stays like that!!
  19. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  20. Can imagine it frightened you. It could be withdrawal symptoms but not everything is to blame quitting nicotine.
  21. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  22. I am not going to smoke today. NOPE.
  23. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    00
  24. GonSo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -19
  25. Congratulations!! 🥳

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.