Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

joe

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by joe

  1. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    +++++++++ 1 ONE
  2. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  3. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    +1
  4. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 Hey ya Jen! ;)
  5. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  6. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 I seen what you did Pearl....Bakon will get along just fine with you... :D
  7. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 Nancy...I think your husband is calling... .I think he wanted you to run to Texas for more beer. :P
  8. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3.. two minus 5's
  9. he may not be foaming...yet....but Im pretty sure he may be sick!...lol but he IS harmless, ...and I really have to admit... I agree 100% with him about the cats...box shitters...now dogs on the other hand.... :D
  10. Welcome Gigi... I missed the intro before I congratulated you on your 2 week quit, but Ive seen it now, so all is good...you may proceed to your 1 month mark. :p Glad to have you aboard, and there is always room for more chicks on the train...they are my favorite...lol
  11. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5 I dont mind if you are... do I hear a +0 ???
  12. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7 and for the record...I let you chicks win the last game... can I expect a (photo) message in the inbox ? :p :D
  13. Congrats Gracie you really have a handle on this! WAY TO GO!!
  14. Well done Feely... the first week is the worst!...you may think differently later, but... I am pretty certain you wouldn't want to do this week over...right? continue to move forward..eye on the prize! :) CONGRATS!
  15. Congrats Rob 2 weeks is great!...It continues to get better... We are happy you stuck around!... ONWARD to 1 month!
  16. well done CM... bet your feeling pretty proud telling everyone you quit....and actually believing it yourself !! CONGRATS!
  17. Im not sure I have seen the intro, BUT.... 2 weeks is awesome, even if we havent met. :D ! CONGRATS!!
  18. i love insane!! :p
  19. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8 OMG...a cameo by DD.. :D
  20. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  21. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  22. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10 G'mornin Boo.. everyone...
  23. Dog Without using an "E", name a caffeinated drink
  24. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  25. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.