Everything posted by joe
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
The Enigma
It makes perfect sense... You just have to speak "Bakon". ..... :P :D
-
Rock Star
Come on!!! The Browns were not ALWAYS the worst pro sports team....just for the last 20 years or so. :p But can he sing?.....um I know the words, and the melody, but can't quite seem to get the tone thing down. But I'm constantly working on it.... :D
-
The mechanic
I don't think duct tape is used to fix the car anymore.... She used it all up to fix herself after a red light altercation.... And I think she likes cats too.... :(
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
Yes we are! :p Those chicks never knew what hit them....if I wasn't on my iPad, I would post a bunch of obnoxious pictures to illustrate it...lol
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
20 And yet another spanking for the chicks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
12 Gotta post quietly....the chicks are sleeping... :D
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks