Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lust4Life2016

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lust4Life2016

  1. @Stewbum how are you doing these days?
  2. Holy moly I forgot my own ginormous milestone!!! Thank you all for the kind wishes!!! So many that acknowledged this milestone- held my hand through turbulent times! I applaud you!! I’m sad that my fellow ButtKicker Jillar isn’t here to celebrate with me. She’d be cheering and toasting as always! 10 years. Dang. Yay me! Yay support from you! Smoke? N.O.P.E.!
  3. Posting because I miss Jilly B & I will hit double digits this month. Class of Buttkickers 2016!
  4. @Sal Welcome back! Know what made you smoke again & be on guard. Post in SOS if needed.
  5. Woo-hoo!!! Brava Doreen! You are an inspiration! Your presence on this forum has saved countless quits- mine included. Congrats on 13 smoke free years! -L4L
  6. Awesome!!! Congratulations!!! 10 is a grand milestone!!!
  7. Hi StewBum. Always a seat here. Get it done OK? Life is swell up on the Lido deck. Get up here and stay! L4L
  8. That pack of JACs saved so many quits! JAC = Jillar’s Air Cigarette
  9. Perfection!!
  10. @beazel I’m sorry I missed the party! What a treat to poke around here and find this great news! Congratulations!!! Thank you for your support over the years and being the best game starter ever!
  11. Stare
  12. Yep to NOPE!!!
  13. Hello Bijay and welcome! We are here to help you get past 57 days and on to your forever quit! Read everything here, play games for distraction, post an SOS if your quit is in danger! L4L
  14. Volkswagen dealership owner
  15. G’Day! Bravo on 10 years of smobriety! Thanks for getting the party started every morning! You continue to be an inspiration! YEP to NOPE!!! L4L
  16. Well done on 13 years MQ! Thank you for the QT and helping us all keep our precious quits!!
  17. Thanks All! I completely forgot my own smobriety anniversary!!! I was traveling. What I did remember- the angst of finding the smoker’s zone, the stench of stale tobacco, standing in the cold rain to get that fix while life carried on in exuberance on the other side of the door. I enjoyed a lovely vacation- free from that demon. I’m forever grateful to QT (and QSMB). Cheers Jilly Bean! I celebrate in your honor.
  18. Awwww Happy Birthday Mia Pearl!
  19. Yep to NOPE!!!
  20. Nice job, Nancy! You were one of crew that really supported me early on over at QSMB- I’m so glad you’re thriving and celebrating every day! -L4L
  21. Hey newbies & lurkers & old phartes... No spoilers I promise… if you watch The Bear Season 4 Episode 10 has some very strong smoking triggers. The whole show does but this episode even got this 2016 Buttkicker for just a millisecond. N.O.P.E.! L4L
  22. Noooo!!! My fellow 2016 Buttkicker! Jilly Bean! This is a hard reality to face. Newbies- go find her words of encouragement. Her air cigs (aka pack of JACs - Jillar’s air cigs). Saved and motivated MANY quits. @doreensfree thanks for letting The Train know. Smoking sucks. 🖕Big Tobacco and 🖕COPD. RIP with ALL THE BUNNIES Jillar! 🐰
  23. Races
  24. Congratulations on 8 years quit! I remember our early days together! Great job!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.