Everything posted by QuittingGirl
-
Bakon is 13 years smoke free!
Congratulations @bakon on 13 years smoke free! That truly is an amazing accomplishment and you should be very proud of yourself! 👍😃 You are an inspiration for all of us. Treat yourself today! All the Best!
-
chicks or sticks
16 I hope it's right now?
-
chicks or sticks
Sorry I was on the wrong page, wasn't cheating. I think I was 14 and you are 15 and now I am 14 again
-
Kdad is 8 months smoke free!
Congratulations @Kdad on 8 months smoke free!😃👍 You are doing really great and soon we will be celebrating on the Lido deck! Onward to 9 months!
-
chicks or sticks
DespairNot 12 Eli 13 Me 12
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Wednesday 24th September 2025
Yuck!! That looks terrible!! NOPE!!
- chicks or sticks
-
ok new here today
Hi Alex, Welcome Aboard! I am very glad you have found our site, and you will find a ton of support here, from member advice to so much information on the dangers of smoking, and how to quit successfully. Quitting smoking is a journey that we all know is not an easy one, but it's definitely doable and so worth it in the end. We have quitters here from newbies, such as yourself, all the way up to 20+ years and everything in between. Our best advice for you in the beginning is to come on this site every day, if you can, and do the daily Nope pledge because it will keep you focused. If you ever find yourself where you feel you are going to give in and smoke, there is an SOS section. Since our members are from all over the world, there is usually someone around most of the time. To help you get your mind off of smoking there is a Games section too. The most popular game is Chicks and Sticks, go and check it out, it's a load of fun! Which I see you already found.😃 If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
- chicks or sticks
-
Here I go again...
Sorry to hear that! Every time you quit and go back, you have to go through the horrible withdrawal symptoms. This is my second and last time quitting because I refuse to go through that hell again! Have you thought about using the nicotine patch? Some people on here have used it and have had success. Why don't you do some research on it, and see if it will be right for you.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Tuesday 23rd September 2025
NOPE!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- 1 to 20,000 in pictures