Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

QuittingGirl

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by QuittingGirl

  1. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  2. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  3. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  4. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  5. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  6. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  7. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  8. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  9. Congratulations @Lars on 3 months smoke free!🎉 I think the first 3 months are the most difficult. We hope you come back on to celebrate!
  10. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  11. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  12. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  13. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  14. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  15. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  16. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  17. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  18. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  19. Very good post @Minnie Mouse🐭👍 The first time I quit I went back unfortunately after 6 years, but I do believe that if I found this site, I wouldn't have gone back because the support is wonderful, our members are amazing and thats why I believe the support I have gotten in the last almost 3 years, is because of you, (you all know who you are! 😃) Thankfully, I found this site! Support is the key!! Just like alcoholics, food addicts, drug addics, etc., if they have support, I truly believe that we all can make it.👍

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.