Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Devil Doll

Social Media
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Devil Doll

  1. Lazy
  2. Devil Doll replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Sauce
  3. Devil Doll replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Board game Horror or Rom Com
  4. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  5. 8 months is amazing!!
  6. Oh man :( I hope that you have a speedy recovery.
  7. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  8. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  9. Congratulations! 1/3 of the way to the lido deck! Keep climbing.
  10. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  11. You got one guys... one. :D
  12. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 Good job sticks
  13. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  14. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  15. Welcome MissDixie and congratulations on two weeks of freedom!!
  16. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  17. I put on a lot when I first quit because I over indulged to compensate and was overweight before I quit. When I was ready I took my health back and lost it all and thensome. Concentrate on what you can handle and the rest will come when you are ready!
  18. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  19. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  20. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.