Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mac#23

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mac#23

  1. Mac#23 replied to beazel's topic in Games
    All I can hear is that freaking town cryer
  2. Drastically adjusting yourself
  3. Wow... Sorry for laughing at this but it just struck me funny. Especially how you described the whole incident. I'd like to relate to this foggy brain thing but I don't believe I went through this. Sounds like it might be a little frustrating and maddening. I do sympathize with you though.
  4. Contractual offers of respective services Offer
  5. Nope... Not one puff ever and I shall never forget those who have fallen for our freedom
  6. Mac#23 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  7. Mac#23 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  8. Mac#23 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  9. Tracking yearlong responses
  10. Mac#23 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  11. That's so awesome
  12. Hey Intown28, I agree there's no better time than the present to get your QUIT on. I understand stressful times are tough to quit during. I get it but I decided during the shear madness of this pandemic that if I was going to quit now was the time. Don't get me wrong it was crazy stressful but the idea of quitting and getting healthier outweighed all other concerns. So, I whole heartedly committed to quitting. I did it for no other reason than for myself. I think if you truly believe that you will be a happier and healthier version of yourself then you should commit. Always remember that you have to fully commit to be successful. It's going to take hard work and determination but you can do it if you so desire. So, when you are ready we'll be here for you all the way.
  13. Mac#23 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  14. I'm from Buffalo,NY
  15. Concocting elaborate sentences
  16. Hey Jeff Keep strong and keep the faith. Reach down inside for the strength and power to banish the evil nicotine monster. I have something that might help you with keeping you focused on your quit. Make a list of all the reasons for and advantages of quitting smoking. Every morning read through your list to put your quit and your future into perspective. Anytime you feel a craving or feel you may stumble take the time and read your list again. Everyone needs a reminder now again of all the positive things we have to look forward too. You can do this. You just need a little faith in yourself. Always remember ........NOPE
  17. English class tomorrow
  18. Gawking rhinos enabling angry turtles Angry
  19. Minions issued nine cryptic scenarios Issue
  20. Enormous response suggested
  21. Blonde lasses assume nymphomaniac desires Along
  22. Nooners enjoyed daily
  23. Mac#23 replied to jillar's topic in Games
    I bet the buffalo bills make another trip back to the playoffs
  24. Owls drinking sasparillas
  25. Drinking up crazy kilos secretly Kilos

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.