Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mac#23

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mac#23

  1. Youthful entertainers delivered
  2. What is your favorite form of edible?
  3. Mac#23 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  4. Mac#23 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  5. Do you think getting stoned involves patience?
  6. Which is quicker, edibles or smoking it?
  7. Why do you keep answering with the same question?
  8. Mac#23 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  9. Amazed lepords lying in need Needs
  10. Mac#23 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  11. Are you questioning my ethics
  12. Wow.. I thought I posted in time. Thirsty otters portrayed
  13. Does it matter what we think politically?
  14. Frequent rewards utilized initially today Today
  15. Insurgents seek knowledge
  16. Mac#23 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    20
  17. Mac#23 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    18
  18. Mac#23 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    16
  19. The presidential race is freaking nuts, do you think my vote will matter?
  20. Mac#23 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    16
  21. Dependents are younger
  22. Mac#23 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14
  23. Nope..Not a chance
  24. Mac#23 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14
  25. Welcome John, It's so good that you have finally decided it's time to quit for good. This is going to be hard work and will take your full commitment to achieve. There is no such thing as I'll just have one and then I'll quit again. This is just you falling prey to the junkie inside you. I've attempted to quit many times as well and smoked for over 37 years. I have fallen for that whole thing of just one or two smokes or drags and then I'll quit again. This doesn't work Ever. I'm in the midst of what I believe is going to be my forever quit. I coming up on almost 2 months nicotine and cigarette free. I decided to fully committ to this and have decided that nothing was going to interrupt that. Then I decided to find a support system and ended up here. It is one of the best decisions I ever made. So, welcome to the quit train. Strap in and enjoy the ride. We will help you along this hard but truly rewarding journey.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.