Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jordan7

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Jordan7

  1. All my dogs, including many fosters, love the chewable heartworm preventative and think they are getting a treat. But they were all Labs, who generally will eat about anything.
  2. Congratulations on crossing the 6 year mark, CBDave aka Mr. Nope. Thanks for starting the days off with a nope thread from beautiful (and early) Australia!
  3. Keep it on Pacific Time clock
  4. You'll eventually talk
  5. Time to celebrate, you're in the big leagues now. Congratulations!
  6. Congratulations and great job, Steven! Soon you'll be counting on two hands.
  7. Great job, Linda, and I'm glad you were able to get out, let loose, and enjoy yourself, even if there is a hangover to pay for it. No nicotine hangover, though!
  8. You owed it to her and to yourself to do whatever you felt was best at the time. If you hadn't tried you may have always second-guessed your decision and wondered if there was more you could have done, which would make it harder to ever have peace of mind about the situation. Now she's home with you and, since dogs live in the moment, that's all that matters to her now. Give her all the love and let her call the shots, and just let her know that you're there for her either way -- as Doreen said, she may just decide to stick around for a good while yet. Sending hugs to you and Cookie.
  9. All squash's horrid
  10. Congratulations and happy ate eight!
  11. Inherited six hamsters
  12. Medieval gargoyles repelled evil actors grinc
  13. Are you sure that it's only Jerry chewing on socks, or are you just taking Wade's word for it?? Good job helping Jerry the cat find his new home, Boo!
  14. Count me in. I'm all about the good dogs. Here's to Cookie and Roscoe, the comeback kids!
  15. I got mine today, too. We're twins!!! Except my arm doesn't hurt (yet).
  16. Congratulations on the first half-year down, Robbie!!!
  17. Congratulations on 8 years and thank you for creating and maintaining this fabulous train!
  18. Huge congratulations on one month down. I sometimes had really tough days right before big milestones. Not sure why, but I guess it's just more of the push and pull of addiction trying to turn a reason to celebrate into a reason to cave. Whatever the cause, the tough days do jump out at you and you just have to push through. For several months, I would plot all day at work on Fridays exactly how I would stop for a pack on the way home and just smoke my way through the weekend and then quit. I would picture the route I'd take and count down the minutes -- somehow I managed never to make that stop and continued to muddle through the first year. You've got this, Justin.
  19. Yay, that's such good news, Jillar!!! I'm glad some people food is back on the menu because sometimes that's all that works. Baby food with chicken or beef might work, too, if she's allowed to have it. Go Cookie!
  20. I think Cookie may have another comeback in her! Between the stress, the cone, the nose tube, and being kenneled in an unfamiliar place, it's not surprising that she doesn't have an appetite. C'mon Cookie, you can do this.
  21. RICO institutes charges
  22. Someone's under Nina's new yurt snoop
  23. I'm here and brought a few friends
  24. Your old underwear
  25. Jordan7 replied to jillar's topic in Games
    Not having to get out of bed every two hours would make me happy, too!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.