Everything posted by barry
- The Last 3 Letters Game
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- The Last Letter Game
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
So Here it starts again, 3 Days Of Withdrawls
Hi Opah...I'm Barry...nice to meet you! I hope you find a way to keep your quit!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Change A Letter Game
-
No Man's Land
I vacillate between thinking NML is a "thing" and thinking it's just another excuse that relapsed folks use. I know I FELT those things, and still do occasionally, but think it's more our inner addict messing with our minds. Still think it's a good post and explanation!
- The Last 3 Letters Game
- The Last Letter Game
- Change A Letter Game
- chicks or sticks
- The Last Letter Game
- Change A Letter Game
-
Losing my way
Hey Fab...you've done SO much of the hard work associated with quitting. Almost 3 months without smoking is an incredibly momentous achievement! I promise that, if you do not smoke, not even one, that you will start feeling better. Let us know how it's going with you.
- The Last Letter Game
-
The Last 3 Letters Game
Ladies Exude Sensuality