Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

notsmokinjo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by notsmokinjo

  1. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  2. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  3. Yep 2 was the lie... That would be me baby sista an my dad, although about 40 years apart
  4. notsmokinjo replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Scroggin .. (Man now I want Tim tams and they bought out ice coffee flavour ones and Turkish delight ones right when I gave the buggers up for lent.... Roll on easter Sunday I say.)
  5. False.... Went driven for crays about 9 mths ago but not a fan of fishin. Tpbm knows where silly mid off is
  6. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    μηδέν (0) Also east of you... Well the whole of Europe is east of you, hey do mainland Europeans say "wake up Europe, the UK's floating away" like we say bout Tassie?
  7. notsmokinjo replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Escargot
  8. Shops
  9. notsmokinjo replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    True... Its bloody 20degC and 9.35pm and sticky and humid... Send me some snow. Tnp is scared of spiders
  10. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    náid (are me ancestors would be proud)
  11. 1. I've swum an open water marathon. 2. I competed in the Australian Irish dancing championships. 3. I have a bone missing in my left ankle.
  12. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Nulla 00 (that's a little bit further east than the France or Spain I was imagining)
  13. 2 ???.. Hmmm and yes I did miss the point and trued to pick the truth... Serves me right for posten when I should be workin
  14. Watchin the swimmin team trials for straya for the Common games team.
  15. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Kore (0)
  16. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Nula (0)
  17. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Bubkas. 0
  18. So here's a game that has the potential to not only jump the shark but to have ya cackin yaself.... The idea is you have to answer the question with a question....ie... Post 1: Do you like cheese cake? post 2: Is the cheesecake baked? post 3: If the cheesecake is vegan is it really cheesecake? So let's get this shoe on ybr road.... Its the last day of summer so why is it so hot and muggy?
  19. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Nun
  20. notsmokinjo replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Smarties
  21. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Zilch
  22. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    00 Sure I can keep this up all nite.
  23. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    00 (Feels so wrong working against you slips.... Sorta like the Ashes all ova again)
  24. Hey slip, good to see you too... Should be fine mate, if the bogans bounce me I'm sure the yobs will welcome me with open arms.
  25. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Naughty naughty

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.