Everything posted by Joe7
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
WeegieWoman is 8 Months Smoke Free
Wow Weegie! 8 months is great. Looks like your quit is a keeper. Congratulations!
-
Jetblack is 9 Months Smoke Free
Congratulations on your 9 months Jetblack!
-
Octain is 6 Months Smoke Free
Congratulations on your first 6 months Octain!
-
Random thoughts...
Walking back and forth to work holding one was not quite what I had in mind. I would never want you to look like a pure numpty!!!!!! (If that would even be possible)
-
Random thoughts...
I do indeed think it would look stupid