Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Joe7

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Joe7

  1. My wife jams also. It's so good. I can smell that she is already making salsa from some of the stuff I picked today.
  2. It's likely that many of them will be pickled Jo, especially the jalapenos
  3. Taking a small break after picking tomatoes and peppers from my wife's garden. Are your feet recovered from your long walk fluffy?
  4. Joe7 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  5. Joe7 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  6. Joe7 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  7. I guess that Janey does not have that image in her head?
  8. Maybe the UK tabloids can find that out while he is there?
  9. Your guess may be as good as mine Weegie?
  10. My wife told me about the trip and the protests this morning. Maybe he will stay there a while?
  11. Mince and tatties Yum Yum.... That sounds like a good deal to me?
  12. Wouldn't that be nice?
  13. I would guess that your neighbors think it's sweet?
  14. Does she come running when you pull into your driveway Weegie? Don't you think it would be quite a trick for a cat Jillar?
  15. Not really. He just followed me around like a dog. That doesn't count dose it?
  16. Do you think they might disguise him as a yard gnome?
  17. You found yours after 3 months Weegie and Shane found his missing fish in the filter system after 6 months. I'll keep my fingers crossed and maybe I should check my filter system now?
  18. I don't make it often to Canterbury Shane, but maybe that will change one day?
  19. Don't you think Madame Oiseau may be a little too remote for most of us to experience Sslip?
  20. I don't know much beyond eating the chocolate covered strawberries, but I think it is usually semisweet chocolate?
  21. Chocolate coated strawberries are very common, but I don't know about freeze died. Do you have them Jo?
  22. I thinks chocolate is much more interesting, don't you?
  23. Isn't that the second reference already to chocolate and ass/arse?
  24. Like Jillar, I was having a difficult time following a discussion about the Minogue sisters. Hopefully, I can follow a discussion about dark chocolate corn thins a little better?
  25. Congratulations on your two years Treetop.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.