Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sslip

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Sslip

  1. 20 (Sorry phartes may have got quits sorted, but you're rubbish at this)
  2. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    True TPBM Prefers easter to christmas
  3. The key to this, wrapping a lie up in a believeable story and making something that is true sound suspicious.
  4. 18
  5. 17
  6. You have got to be kidding me. I need to stop lying, I'm getting too well practised. So 1+2 were true, 3 was a lie, although if my wife made home made toffee, I would probably be both overweight and have lost a few teeth. Bear with me while I make up some other crap.
  7. How will he learn otherwise?
  8. Sslip replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Tarte tatin
  9. Sslip replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Fresh cream is delicious for a reason Winkles
  10. Good to see you on board Andy!
  11. Rescue animals (like the quilt needed to stay warm at the moment)
  12. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  13. No, did you repay the sod that did it?
  14. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Down
  15. 15
  16. Not a lie sandwich this time. No.
  17. Sslip replied to Tink's topic in Games
    (I only have Spicks and Specks to go on, but here It's a vanilla slice by any other name) Nigirizushi
  18. Sslip replied to Pearlie's topic in Games
    Interesting drive enjoyed
  19. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    fast talk
  20. Sslip replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Snot block (Thanks Jo)
  21. No that's age - you need neighbours who can't be mischevious any more. If the highest pizza delivery on land was to mt kilimanjaro, does that mean mt kilimanjaro is in california?
  22. Have you ever been hit by a dart?
  23. 1. I've watched A Few Good Men more than 50 times 2. I've visited more than half the worlds continents 3. I lost a tooth on my wife's home made toffee
  24. Who else would want it? Is it still okay to roll down a hill once you're over 20?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.