Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sslip

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Sslip

  1. Trump - To fart. As is a group of people sat around together and you smell it. Who the hell has just trumped?
  2. Rozzers - A word for the police.
  3. Pear-shaped - Wrong, as in we were hoping for a good outcome, but it all went pear-shaped.
  4. @Wee fluffy me, why are you doing anything other than working on your 2:1?
  5. Mutt and Jeff (usually shortened to mutton) - Deaf. You'll need to speak up when talking to yer old man he's a bit mutton.
  6. Jo, did you just call our friends tight?
  7. Khazi - Slang for toilet (was going to go for knocked up, but we already have plenty of terms for preggers)
  8. In The Club - See Up The Duff (yeah I know another reference to pregnant, but I then again I did get my wife up the duff a fair few times)
  9. Alan Whickers - Cockney rhyming slang for knickers.
  10. Sslip replied to beazel's topic in Games
    It was never in doubt
  11. Sslip replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Spent
  12. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Salt lick
  13. ^^^ We've been missing some glorious Scottish slang.
  14. Wank - To masturbate. Which was why the child in me would snigger when dealing with a client who went by the moniker Matt Wank. Wanker - A little counterintuitively, it isn't used as a term for one who wanks, it is more commonly used as a term to descibe a person who is a bit of an arsehole.
  15. Sslip replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Vents
  16. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Chemist
  17. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    light foot
  18. We'll be coming back - Calvin Harris ft Example How do you feel watching the medallists?
  19. As long as the body of water is big enough Is it wrong that I am worried about the irregularity of @notsmokinjo's periods?
  20. (Maybe it does, but I don't socialize in the right circles - I've only used it to mean I really don't know ) Up the duff - Pregnant
  21. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Entrails
  22. Struggled to choose so I didn't Sherbets - Alcoholic drinks, usually related to beer, as in, we're going down the pub for a few sherbets. Scooby - Rhyming slang Scooby Doo = Clue, as in I didn't have a scooby on how to choose between the two entries, so I listed both.
  23. Not necessarily just thought I'd add a little bit of colour
  24. Quid (another way of saying pounds, as in I need 5 quid to buy a poxy Starbucks coffee these days)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.