Everything posted by Sslip
-
Friday 4th May 2018
Nopity, Nopity, Nope.
-
1 to 20,000 in pictures
Ignore the 1/2, it's not really there
-
**New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z
Don't blame me for Fluffy's posting of my xylophone. Zestiness
-
What are you doing right now
Not quite retiring, but a bit of a career change.
-
Edna_Clouds is 2 Years Quit Today!!!!
Edna, that is an awesome quit. Huge congratulations on 2 years!
- chicks or sticks
- A-Z "Topic Of The Day"
-
Game *The answer is a question*
Have I ever told you, you're a genius?
- A-Z "Topic Of The Day"
- A-Z "Topic Of The Day"
-
Game *The answer is a question*
Wouldn't I be in danger of some random aussie with a caffeine deficit, maybe for arguments sake use the name Jo, coming up to me in the street and licking my head?
- chicks or sticks
-
1 to 20,000 in pictures
- Game *The answer is a question*
Have I been doing it wrong all these years. Would I have more lucious locks if I'd been washing my hair with coffee?- Thursday 3rd May 2018
- Game *The answer is a question*
ooohhhhh, aren't you californians posh? Here's my coffee, it has to be ready within 15 seconds of the kettle boiling in the morning, so I can have a second cup three minutes later- A-Z "Topic Of The Day"
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
3 ... Ladies, let's just leave it here for the night shall we?- Game *The answer is a question*
Surely you can't be a coffee snob if you drink instant?- Thursday 3rd May 2018
- Game *The answer is a question*
Never really used the pods, isn't it better to heap a couple of spoonfulls of instant in a mug?- chicks or sticks
- Game *The answer is a question*
Instant coffee is fine but wouldn't you rather have L'Or?- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
- Game *The answer is a question*