Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sslip

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Sslip

  1. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    00 ... Morning Fluffy, how's you today?
  2. That's okay, we're here. Been a tough day for you. I'm really impressed with the fight you're showing. How are you feeling about how you've coped today. I hope you're proud of it!
  3. Hey Christine, how are you doing?
  4. Congratulations on 3 months quit CAquitter, you're doing a great job!
  5. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    00 ... Morning all my qt friends
  6. Then that is what you do! You know how to do this Christine, please make the smart choice. Just head to bed, take a sleeping tablet, whatever you need to get through today and start fresh again tomorrow.
  7. Ladies I need to be up in less than 4 hours and the birds are already singing. I'm going to take my leave. Don't do anything I wouldn't do, will you?
  8. Christine, don't do it. What do you expect it to do for you other than leave you out of pocket and a little closer to the grave?
  9. I think I need to concede that you are ahead Jill. Is it wrong that I am impressed? Jo are you going to show us how it is truly done or are we too amateur?
  10. Do you think Jo is going to show us how shock is really done?
  11. I only wore any because I knew I had the physical yesterday ?
  12. Would I do that to you? By the way I think mine is far more embarassing at least, wouldn't you agree?
  13. Okay so here it is given you were brave enough to post yours (I found it a little surprising, but not shocking, not that I want to influence Judge Jo)
  14. I can't compete Jillar, shall I post mine in any case?
  15. You do realize jo will probably wipe the floor with both of us combined don't you?
  16. You know the good thing about going second is that I sneak a peek at your answer before deciding whether I can compete?
  17. Now young lady are you trying to back out of the already agreed format?
  18. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    19
  19. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17
  20. I am prepared to overlook the lack of question mark if you can't make me choke on my coffee without one. There no question mark here. Fire away!
  21. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  22. See I think I may be going bolder, because I'm after it being hidden away in the answer is a question thread. Is yours that tame?
  23. ^^^ Love that Jo, awesome. So the next one is a double up again. although logged under T. John Hume and David Trimble Two men central to the Good Friday peace agreement in Northern Ireland.
  24. Okay I tell you what the winner can be the one with the most shocking post next, you first, are you up for that?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.