Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sslip

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Sslip

  1. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Sweaty
  2. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Please?
  3. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Surely you know that the best desserts are a mix of the two. Cold if pushed - more choice of good stuff Dessert : Sharp and clensing or creamy and luxurious
  4. Sslip replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Tiger
  5. Sslip replied to Pearlie's topic in Games
    I swim energetically
  6. Sslip replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    True ... got the t-shirt on that one TNP would drive a 4 hour round trip and spend another 4 hours at a tourist attraction they didn't want to see to make someone happy?
  7. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Restaurant for me please, because I want other courses as well. You can manage a second course : Go with starter or a dessert?
  8. Sslip replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    Okay true, you got me that was the only reason I ever had kids, so I could go see Monsters Inc and Kung Fu Panda TNP would see a kids movie even without kids (bonus point if you name one that is worthy)
  9. 00 ... Andy doesn't love us any more ?
  10. Sslip replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Seaweed (I'll have your prawns or you can feed them to the cat I guess)
  11. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Nocturnal - that is a late night gym session, i've been in from my swim at least an hour
  12. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Depends what it's with, but Peas - they're more versatile Carrots : raw or cooked?
  13. Sslip replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Edinburgh Rock
  14. Sslip replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    False ... I've never been to the cinema on my own and think part of the fun is a shared experience TNP will always buy a big tub of popcorn when at the cinema?
  15. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    if it is either or then it has to be Baked potato, must have potato with the beef Baked potato : with heaps of butter or next to none?
  16. Sslip replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Lager
  17. Sslip replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    False TNP has been to any stage production this year?
  18. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Naturally
  19. Why would you dream I wouldn't let you see the nipple one? Here it is Satisfied? I like the idea of trying every flavour, have you not had enough by the time you're finished trying?
  20. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Nelson (Been waiting for ages so I could post that one)
  21. Sslip replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    False ... I was always at work by then ? TNP was often late for school?
  22. You'd really like to see?
  23. I'll have lemon&lime and pomegranate gelati please and then for dessert I'll have the cassata and the turkish delight please. Oh and a side of the tim tam. How big are the the take away bowls? I've heard when you're in bed with someone these days you need to make sure you use protection. Have I misunderstood? Which piercing would I not show you?
  24. Do you think I would have got the strawberry if there were any cherries to be had?
  25. 19

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.