Everything posted by c9jane29
-
Newbies !!!! Come and tell us ...
Lots of great stuff here! @Linda Thomas my mom put that nice wood laminate in her kitchen and liked it so much they put it in both bathrooms at her house; it's very nice!! @Martian5 you're going to have a great anniversary celebration! Congrats on actually saving the money!! @Kdad That's how you reward!! Feeling a little jelly (I must admit!) Good on you guys! I love hearing this! Congratulations to all of us!!
-
What a week!
Welcome to the Train Wantsit!! I really hope you do want it because this is the single best thing you could ever do for yourself and the people who love you! Just keep pushing thru these days, every smoking thought just tell it "NOPE! I am a non-smoker now!" And move on...remember your rewards to reinforce the good behavior of not smoking and also that dopamine release we all crave. Good luck on your journey and hope to hear lots of good things from you!
-
We will never forget them !!!
It's always crazy to think of that time in my life. I remember plotting the bomb boxes...I remember spending days at battle station because the small boats that would charge our ship. I remember watching the Marines train in the hanger bay...they were so young. I remember the awful propaganda films about women and children strapped with bombs to deaden our senses to what was going to happen. I remember tracking loaded LCACs to shore and never seeing those young men again. Those guys are my heros...I light my candle for them today.
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Sorry I read it wrong but smiling face in a relapse sentence kind of set me off.
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
And I don't think you should be humiliated @Lilly...post an sos...ask for help...something. There was nothing personal in the messages. Just that you had relapsed...which on a quit smoking site isn't personal. It happens. Maybe if more people knew, the more could help you but it's hurtful when people just disappear. So, please scurry around in PMs and whatever but I told you before I'm not going to fluff your butt over it. Sorry I'm an a**hole @Doreensfree
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
I believe she wants it too but for me a slap in the face to make jokes about it after so many have put in time. Sorry if it disappoints you.
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Nope. Every relapse is a teaching tool. The good people who spent their time helping you deserve to know where your head is at. This is your drug addiction speaking so I can't take anything you say as honest or sincere while you are on drugs. Truth. I'm not going to hide my disappointment from you or anyone.
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
It IS a shame...I can't stand when I take their quit more seriously than they do. Here was Lilly's response to her relapse I put in alot of time with her behind the scenes amd I know other people did too. Like a slap in the face?
-
How's, our Rhino doing ???
@RhinoDragon how's it going? Haven't heard much from you since your sos...we're just checking in!!
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Blows my mind too!! Maybe it's a compliment? There are alot of good people here, he wants a connection...just in a wierd square peg, round hole way.
-
The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday
Congratulations on taking your life back!! I can only echo what everyone else has said so...just here for the party!! Quitting is the best thing you can do for yourself and the people who love you. Find that fire deep inside and grow it with each NOPE! Places like this help keep you on track and are full of everything you need for a solid, educated quit. Your quit is what you put in; so it's really all or nothing.
-
Quitting Soon...I Hope
Hello Merryxmas3...welcome to the train Take a minute to start your own intro post as I see your own quit date was yesterday.
-
Quitting Soon...I Hope
First, I would throw away "I hope" and "not sure"... Negative self talk gives you an out. You have to want this quit for YOU (not a job/money). You have to completely commit for it to work. But, the good news is, quitting is as easy as never putting a cigarette in your mouth. That's it. That's all. As Doreensfree said, educate your self on actual nicotine addiction, and the changes it's made in your mind and body to build a firm quit foundation. Get your snacks/juice and distractions ready and just dive in!
-
Why a relapse after so long
Being comfortable enough to believe that they can outsmart the Law of Addiction...you can't. One=all. NOPE.
-
Stick of the day.....
Thank you!! We'll have some tonight...make sure there's enough tho..
-
Stick of the day.....
? oh yes!!
-
Stick of the day.....
The honeymoon tho!!! Wow! Magical!
-
Stick of the day.....
I don't want to brag but I got some really nice gifts too.... Thank you Linda Thomas! Doreensfree even sent me something from the special side of her garden! (From her personal stash even)
-
Stick of the day.....
The food was AMAZING!! I loooove sushi!! But we had something for everybody
-
Stick of the day.....
It was a destination wedding We were lucky Megadong was available to come officiate
-
Stick of the day.....
Thank you!! The whole thing was really fancy and classy... A bride's got to look her best... And he picked the perfect ring... Just wish it was a *little* bigger (but don't we all)
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Be careful with "ladder jobs"...they are tricky? (and cost more than blown ones?)
-
Stick of the day.....
Hey!! My wedding decorations!! This was the groom's cake
-
What are you doing right now
- JOD is 8 years smoke free
Hooray for 8 years free from the chains! Amazing testimony that it CAN be done! I hope you are enjoying your new life like you never smoked at all!! You're a star! - JOD is 8 years smoke free