Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cbdave

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cbdave

  1. I'd been dating a nurse for a few days, and things finally heated up enough for us to take it to the bedroom. As I stripped down, feeling a bit bold, l asked her, "So, working at the hospital, you must see plenty of packages. How does mine stack up?" She looked it over and smiled. "Honestly, it's slightly bigger than most of the ones I deal with." Puffed up with pride, I beamed, "Aw, thanks babe! What department do you work in again?" She replied, "I'm a midwife."
  2. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.
  3. A car full of Irish nuns is sitting at a traffic light in downtown Dublin, when a bunch of rowdy drunks pull up alongside of them. "Hey, show us yer teets, ya bloody penguins!" shouts one of the drunks. Quite shocked, Mother Superior turns to Sister Mary Immaculata and says, "I don't think they know who we are; show them your cross." Sister Mary Immaculata rolls down her window and shouts, "Piss off, ya fookin' little wankers, before I come over there and rip yer balls off!" Sister Mary Immaculata then rolls up her window, looks back at Mother Superior, quite innocently, and asks, "Did that sound cross enough!
  4. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.
  5. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever. Chit Chats
  6. Cbdave replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  7. Gday Sorry missed this. Bit hard to remember but I blew up the picture and seen the black sesame seeds so I know what I’ve done. Ive used Japanese 7 spice, Shichimi tagarashi. Mix a little corn flour in with the spice. Thin coat of mayo on the chicken apply the spice pat it all over. Onto a rack in the fridge and leave for a least couple hours better overnight. Leave the chicken out whist you get the the offset up to temp. Cook at 200 to 240 f for a few hours. Build up a fire with the main door just ajar. This will brown them off and crisp up the rubbery skin you get with low and slow chicken. The offset is small so it runs on a mix of iron bark hardwood and charcoal. The iron barks pretty strong and the charcoal is homemade as well
  8. Gday Thanks…. I had a blast making it. It’s basically made out of what I could find. A compressor cylinder, some out of date gas bottles. 1/2 horse shoes are part of the handles. The wheels are from old wheel barrows. One has 5 spokes one has 6. They can fit on one axle cause they are different heights. So they are mounted different to keep things level. Finish is simply just cooking oil that gets cooked on. When it rusts you just sand and reapply. Best thing is that it actually cooks well and I just keep the fire stoked as I work in the yard.
  9. Cbdave replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  10. Cbdave replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  11. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever. Wynnum waterfront
  12. Cbdave replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  13. Gday keeps the breast moist….

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.